TubeMP3 respects the copyright of all works and does not allow users to use others videos/audios for anything that violates the copyright protection terms. Any kind of copyright infringement is not allowed on tubemp3.to and we blacklist all copyrighted content from being downloadable anymore.
TubeMP3 complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will promptly block access to content if properly notified.
To submit a notice of copyright infringement to TubeMP3, you must send an email (in English) that contains substantially the information required and listed under Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
1. Identify yourself as either:
- a) the owner of a copyrighted work, or
- b) a person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Add a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that should be blocked or access to it blocked, and information that reasonably enables TubeMP3 to localize the content. URLs are required so that we can find the content.
- Relevant URLs should be valid YouTube video URLs in one of the following formats, e.g.:
- Relevant URLs should appear in a single, single-spaced list, with each URL on its own new line and at least one empty line above and below the list.
- Do not prepend or append URLs in the list with any additional characters.
3. Provide contact information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as B. an address, telephone number and a valid email address.
4. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Represent that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will block the download of the videos from our site within 24 hours.
TubeMP3 reserves the right to publicly post such requests, including on websites such as chillingeffects.org.
You may be held liable for any damages if you falsely claim that your copyright is being infringed.
We would like to point out once again that we (TubeMP3.to) do not host any videos or audios!